LaRon Bishop releases another track from his highly praised EP, For The Love. This time he brings along collaborators Geda and Save to get into the action. This is a standout from the project and if you haven't had a chance to listen to For The Love, you are definitely missing out. Powered by The Rebel Society.
* 2013 ft. Cliff Po
* Wanna See Me Go ft. Sun (@Sun_days)
* Pain ft. Jig Dollas
* Blocka (Remix) ft. Pusha T & PopCaan
* My Block ft. Czar
* I Da Man ft. MaddRick & Montana MaX
* Gone To The Moon ft. Future
* Aint Shit ft. Montana MaX (Prod. Young Donn)
* Twisted Off The Sour ft. Spark Dawg
* Obama ft. Big Hu$tle Man
* Make It Back ft. July & Montana MaX
* White Boy Wasted (Prod. AraabMuzik)
* Up North Wave ft. Dutch Capital & TP UpNorth
* See It Homie ft. Montana MaX
* Born In The 80's ft. Czar
* In the Zone ft. Big KRIT & Montana MaX
* The Best ft. Pop-A-Lot
* Burning Money ft. Montana Staks & Gee Tee aka Jha Jha
* All I Kno ft. Omillio Sparks & Spider Loc
* Til The End ft. Hitboy NSG & Montana MaX
* Bonus. Polly & Smoke Weed #TLS ft. Milla On Deck
Info (born in Houston, raised in Detroit) of the Death Star Klic brings you his album "Blunt Trauma". The cultivation of this project started in 2010, the concept illustrated for the theme came from the game, "Call of Duty" as an achievement called, blunt trauma, or getting to that "higher level" state of mind, as info has made obvious through his dedication, quality of music & story.
Camden Femcee Yami. She recently released her first single Misunderstood from her upcoming mixtape "Clear Conscious" which is due to be released early this fall. Her project will feature array of different sounds from gritty boom bap to soulful R&B that should create a well rounded introduction for this novice artist. Yami is female artist that is always willing to flex her lyrically ability to earn respect, in the male dominated hip-hop industry.