Description: Spiz da Loose Cannon is a member of the Phrat, and a Relevant Mindset Featured Artist. Spiz releases his highly anticipated mixtape Big Dreams, which contains features from Theodore Grams, & Gabe Griffin, as well as production from DJ FM, k.Katz, Mike Gibbs, and more. This is some real hip-hop right here from Spiz. Expect visuals off of the project to come, including one for his single "Theme Song" coming very soon.
Video: Freekey Zekey Impersonates Cam'ron & Jim Jones
DJ Vlad: The Dipset rapper rolls out his best impersonation of fellow group members Jim Jones and Cam'ron when talking about hilarious interactions he's had with them. First, Freekey talks about getting a new pair of sneakers that he showed to Jim, who told Freekey that he "got those already." Next, Freekey reveals how Cam'ron got the inspiration for wearing pink in hip-hop after watching a popular mobster movie.
Bizz The Prince aka Christian Grey - Live From The Black Carpet
Courtesy Coast 2 Coast.
1. BIZZ THE PRINCE - RISE GRIND SHINE
2. BIZZ THE PRINCE FT. DJ KAY SLAY - 10 FUCK COMMANDMENTS
3. BIZZ THE PRINCE - BLACK ROOM OF PLEASURE
4. BIZZ THE PRINCE - SKIT (LADIES MAN)
5. BIZZ THE PRINCE FT. KASINO - LIKE I'M ON A PILL
6. BIZZ THE PRINCE - BLACK CARPET SWAG
7. BIZZ THE PRINCE - JERSEY GIRL
8. BIZZ THE PRINCE FT. Q. PARKER OF 112 - IN A MINUTE
9. BIZZ THE PRINCE FT. Q. PARKER OF 112 - YES (REMIX)
10. BIZZ THE PRINCE FT. KASINO - ON & ON
11. BIZZ THE PRINCE - LOVE YOU FOREVER
12. BIZZ THE PRINCE - COREY STOKES
Scheme continues releasing remakes while working on his upcoming LP Pesos Turns to Dollars. This time around he creates The Change (Glory), which embodies everything the artist has experienced within the last 4 months, and also serves as a proclamation of what's to come, both personally and musically.
Anthony Hamilton - "Comin' From Where I'm From" (DJ Devastate & Segerfalk Remix)
After offering his remixed interpretations for the likes of The Roots and Amy winehouse, DJ Devastate drops another soulful remix. This time around, the Swedish deejay/producer transforms Anthony Hamilton's "Comin' From Where I'm From," with the assistance of Swedish keyboardist Fredrik Segerfalk (owner of Analog Sweden).