This is Knoc-turn'al's new mixtape single, "Give me the Night." The song is a remake of George Benson's classic version released in 1980, but it is not sampled. The beat was created from scratch by Komplex & Knoc-turn'al in the studio.
"Give me the Night" poses as the first single off Knoc's upcoming "1.11.11" mixtape hosted by DJ Nik Bean & DJ Clean dropping for free download on December 8th. The title represents the album (Knoc's Ville) new release date, 1.11.11.
Look out for new album singles & music videos coming soon.
Here is the mixtape tracklist:
1. Just Like Us (f. One-2 & Cashis)
2. Ain't Seen U At All (f. Jaguar & Young Hu$tle)
3. Give me the Night
4. Call Me (f. Jaguar)
5. Mad at the Aftermath (f. Shaunta & Shorty)
6. Sorry I Left You
7. Oh, Oh Here She Comes (f. Jaguar, Jayo Felony & Sabrina)
Russian born, Belmont, MA based rapper/producer Serge Didenko is coming fresh from a show at Duke University to present what he is calling "Moscow Mondays". Every Monday till January 2011, he plans to hit you with an exclusive unreleased joint. To kick off week 1, Serge hits you with 3 songs to start.
Serge Didenko Remixes Y.G.'s hit single "Toot it and Boot it" and made a song about Jessica Alba, because she is his dream girl and the "Toot it and Boot it" instrumental reminds him of her. Download "Jessica Alba" Here http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/13675272/file.html .
"She looks like the girl next door but she sounds like she'd knock your teeth out..."
"...what makes Kaya so compelling is that she doesn't fit many rapper stereotypes, even though she has shared a stage with the likes of Snoop Dogg and Common. Her posse is the middle-aged Italians from her neighborhood whom she calls her family. She packs heat in the form of a Bible and an aqua blue marble notebook that she has filled with verses about deeply personal subjects like domestic violence and abuse..."
+ ETERNIA TOURING EUROPE NOW! Scroll Down for Tour Dates
READ Eternia Feature in the NY DAILY NEWS! Subotage Ent. Announces: ETERNIA EUROPEAN TOUR NOV/DEC 2010!
Subotage Ent. & WILDSTYLE Magazine Announce European Tour Dates!
ETERNIA EUROPEAN TOUR 2010: ft. DJ XRated & DJ Sav One
• NOV 26: Eternia @ Nexx in Brussels, Belgium Nov 26th • NOV 30: Eternia @ L’Assomoir in St. Etienne France • DEC 1: Eternia @ La Marquise in Lyon, France • DEC 3: Eternia @ The Infamous in VilleFranche, France • DEC 4: Eternia @ CSOA Zapata in Genova, Italy • DEC 7: Eternia @ Kapu in Linz, Austria • DEC 8: Eternia @ Conne Island w/ PETE ROCK & CL SMOOTH in Leipzig, Germany • DEC 8 (late night): Eternia @ Cassiopeia w/ SHAD in Berlin, Germany • DEC 9: Eternia @ Bohannon w/ PETE ROCK & CL SMOOTH in Berlin, Germany • DEC 11: Eternia @ Skaters Palace w/ PETE ROCK & CL SMOOTH in Munster, Germany • DEC 16: Eternia @ Subway in Cologne, Germany
Mystere Jones has a theory about how his music should be; “we grow as people everyday, so I show that growth in my music with every project I do.” This is why while he says his album True Playa is “grown folks music with a little street element,” his next project, No Identity, will reveal more about himself, and the album he’s currently working on, Love Jones, “explores a more mature me.” Music isn’t the only way Mystere Jones expresses himself, though. Also an actor, he recently completed shooting his first two films, Hood Boogas, and The Trouble with Cali, the latter produced by Paul Sorvino. This week I caught up with Mystere Jones to find out more about his music, his movies, and is he has any mysteries that lay beneath the surface.