From www.zonesite.net and the Old Maid Billionaire:
Here's part 3 of the 4 part video promo campaign for Live @ The Liqua Sto (youtube). This segment deals with those damn Bluetooth headsets and how they're comparable to the beeper of 1992. Half the people with them don't need them, and me and Chief are sick of standing in line in the supermarket and thinking the person behind us is talking to us but when you look at them, they're talking but not holding a phone. We figured they were talking to themselves in public until we saw that transmitter in their ear. Some ghetto secret agent weirdness. And you know damn well they ain't delivering no babies via phone, they're talking about how The Game will do without 50 Cent in his corner. We're almost positive these people with the Bluetooth headsets don't have any health insurance, so we had to discuss that. Shout out to Dick $tallion -the former unofficial mayor of White Plains- for noticing the beeper comparison. Throw in some bad basketball playing by me and its makes for an entertaining but totally irrelevant clip. Has nothing to do with the album, but only 1 of these 3 trailers actually does. Part 4 (coming next week) will be a music video for "Can I Get A Sip?", so it'll balance out.
In the meantime, Live @ The Liqua Sto CD's are shipping now! Limited edition (500 units plus 5-10 unit overrun manufactured) and includes instrumentals (not available on the itunes/digital version that comes out next week). Order it now on my myspace page via paypal or at one of these fine online retailers (it most likely won't be in stores)
Ordering on myspace or via UGHH.com will get your CD autographed by Chief Chinchilla himself!
Produced by me (J-Zone), the album is a ride in debauchery, Malt liquor commercials and me and Chief Chinchilla's brand of offbeat comedy. Some of your favorite artists join us in the romp (Prince Paul, RA The Rugged Man)...ah fuck it, here's the tracklisting...
1. BEIN' A MENACE
2. A MESSAGE FROM E-SWIFT (of Tha Alkaholiks)
3. AT THE BODEGA
4. REAL MAN DRANK (THAT BILLY D)
5. MILD RIOT (ft. Al Shid)
6. CAN I GET A SIP?
7. M.A.D.F.U MESSAGE
8. FACELIFT MALT
9. NO MO' CISCO (ft. The Farmers Blvd. Liqua Sto Quartet)
10. HILLBILLY BEER (ft. Jethro The Rappin Redneck)
12. TOWN BIZNE$$ (ft. Ammbush)
13. CALLIN' EARL
14. LEAVE THAT HORSE ALONE! (ft. Louis Logic & The Farmers Blvd. Liqua Sto Quartet)
15. O'DOULS IS FOR FOOLS!
16. CALVIN'S HARD LEMONADE (ft. Breeze Brewin of The Juggaknots)
17. HARDEN THE F*CK UP!
19. 8 BALL SCRATCH
20. HEY MON BREW (ft. Creyesis- Jamaican MC)
21. A MESSAGE FROM PRINCE PAUL
22. BO$$ HOG EGG NOG (ft. Dick $tallion)
23. PIMP POTION (ft. Celph Titled)
24. PROJECT PARADISE (ft. Poison Pen)
25. LINDELL THE WINO
26. FALL DOWN BREW (ft. RA The Rugged Man)
27. BIGG BUZZ BEER (ft. Crazy DJ Bazarro)
28. THE PISS TEST
29. POUR OUT THE SUDS
30. THE DRUG SONG (Instrumental- Bonus Track)
Don't stop, get it get it!
Read 521 times::
Subscribe to News by Email