Round 9 Producer Winner - J Cardim
New York, NY (November 12, 2008) - Well, we’re almost there! After four months of constant competition, the Loud.com Finalists 2 is only two weeks away! The tasks have been determined and we’re all looking forward to see who’s going to come out on top.
That said, we’d like to formally congratulate our Round 9 Producer Winner, J Cardim! We were ready to give it to our runner-up MRockFromScionBeats, but the monster with the crazy synths and strings was unfortunately not a U.S. citizen, and rules are rules. Big ups to Jordan105 and all the other producers who raised the bar in Round 9, though. We expect an even better showing for Round 10!
We’ve got some great content planned for the site these next few weeks, so stay tuned to read, listen and watch as we search for the next hip-hop superstar. All of us up at SRC and Loud.com appreciate your involvement and look forward to building on a successful Finalists 2 for more competitions in the future!
Before we get to some of the highlights and notes, we want to reiterate that we’ve opened up a Loud Favorites blog for all the users on the site to promote any projects, shows, collabs, placements or general career news. Click here to submit your information. Knonam recently hit us up about his inclusion as a Finalist in the Jake One Rhymesayers Remix competition! No winner has been announced yet, but congrats homie and keep that momentum rolling!
Now, a few other quick items of note:
EMCEES! Round 10 Voting IS COMPLETE!
* A winner will be announced November 25th
* Submissions are now closed until the next competition!
* Someone is going to win this contest and be $100,000 richer with a sweet record deal from SRC/Universal Motown!!
PRODUCERS! Submissions for Round 10 are CLOSED!
* Voting begins today; a Round 10 winner will be announced on December 2nd
* Congrats to Round 9 Winner J Cardim! His blend of hard drums and aggressive melody, coupled with an obvious R&B versatility, had the judges amped up!
* After this voting period closes, the finals begin. Set your calendars to December 2nd!!
Read 854 times::
Subscribe to News by Email